Get Help Opting Out

ALERT: The Supreme Court has ruled in the case of Janus v. AFSCME that public employees can no longer be forced to pay a union.

Public employees in Minnesota have a right to not pay union dues.

If you want to resign from union membership and need help in doing so or feel that you may be paying union dues you don't wish to pay, fill out the form below to reveal a step-by-step guide.

Yes, Iā€™d like help resigning from my union. Show me the step-by-step guide and a sample opt-out letter.

(* = mandatory fields)

Name *
If you are a public union member, please select from the following list so that we can better help you.
To better help you, please tell us your specific local union, group number, or the name of your union if not listed above.
Contact me to help me resign from my union *
Checking this box means you are opting in to be contacted by EmployeeFreedomMN.